Singing Lessons - Studio and Online
Specialist Singing Lessons in Vocal Performance:
with professional vocal coach Stephen Galvin LTCL BMus BA MMus(Hons.) Dip. Tchg.
- Vocal Technique - Repertoire - Performance Skills
- Professional Vocal-training techniques from diverse sources including Contemporary, American, English and European Jazz, Rock and Popular Music
- Music Theatre, Church music, Jazz, historical and classical styles.
- High Quality resources from Rockschool, Trinity College, and Berklee College of Music
- Music Reading for Singers
- Pitch, balance and tuning control for singers
- Harmonies and backing vocals
- Systematic and evidence-based vocal training using established techniques
- External examinations based on the Trinity Guildhall and Rockschool Programmes (Optional)
- Excellent recording facilities that are integrated into the lessons from day one
- Qualified, Experienced and Registered Teacher
- Student concerts showcasing student achievements
- Supportive approach that is disciplined and enjoyable
- Evening, daytime and weekend times by appointment
- Discounts for enrolments longer than one term. (For fees and discounts please visit the Enrolment page.)
- Real Music for Real People!