Singing Lessons Auckland
Singing Lessons - Studio and Online
Specialist Singing Lessons in Vocal Performance:
with vocal coach Stephen Galvin LTCL BMus BA MMus(Hons.) Dip. Tchg.
- Vocal Technique - Repertoire - Performance Skills
- Vocal-training techniques from diverse sources including Contemporary, American, English and European Jazz, Rock and Popular Music
- Music Theatre, Church music, Jazz, historical and classical styles.
- High Quality resources from Rockschool, Trinity College, and Berklee College of Music
- Music Reading for Singers
- Pitch, balance and tuning control for singers
- Harmonies and backing vocals
- Systematic and evidence-based vocal training using traditional and modern techniques
- External examinations based on the Trinity Guildhall and Rockschool Programmes (Optional)
- Excellent recording facilities that are integrated into the lessons from day one
- Qualified, Experienced and Registered Teacher
- Student concerts showcasing student achievements
- Supportive approach that is disciplined and enjoyable
- Evening, daytime and weekend times by appointment
- Discounts for enrolments longer than one term. (For fees and discounts please visit the Enrolment page.)
- Real Music for Real People!
How do Online lessons work for Singing?
We are using Zoom at present for most tuition. For some recording projects we use a high-quality recording application, Steinberg's Connect Pro. The application VST Connect Performer is free for students.
We can provide almost all of the services and activities we would normally perform in a studio lesson. You can enjoy Singing in the comfort of your own home while getting supportive feedback. If you can follow the Recommendations for Online learning the quality of the lessons is excellent. If your internet connection is slow or unreliable there are alternatives that include emailing recordings directly to the studio. Taking lessons online should not present any obstacles to you singing and enjoying singing.